Speaker Resource Kit
How to submit a session?
- You should be registered on the website to make a session.
- To submit a session fill this form.
- Then fill more information about you in Personal information tab when editing your account.
- 31th of October 2011 - session proposal deadline. Session proposals will be accepted till the 31th of October 2011. You don't need to make a slides, just write us about what you want to speak and include your qualifications.
- 1st - 10th of November 2011 - vote for session. If there will be more sessions then we have expected, voting will help to determine what sessions will be accepted. About 14 session are going to be accepted.
- Send your slides to us before 22th of November 2011. Doing that will confirm that you are speaking, we also will make a review of your slides and include front and last slides that will promote DrupalCamp Donetsk. After DrupalCamp is finished your slides will be uploaded to the camp website.
Please follow this advice when making slides.
- Make your slides in English - help guests from foreign countries to understand your presentation; spread your knowledge with rest of the world, cause English is international language; help to promote DrupalCamp Donetsk abroad.
- Use a big font - your slides should be seen well on the distant seats.
- Highlight a code syntax.
- Use graphs and diagrams.
- Include your name and your contact information you wish to share.
- One or more people could make a session.
- There are going to be two microphones.
- Session slot is 45 minutes length.
- Don't forget to leave some time for questions, 5-10 minutes will be enough for that.