Finishing DrupalCamp Donetsk: feedback and photos
Respect for all sponsors, attendees and Drupal Association. It was an awesome DrupalCamp in Donetsk, cause of following reasons:
- Positive charge, which have been generated by Drupalers all over the Ukraine and abroad.
- Variety of activities, which have been held.
- Wonderful sponsors and organizers, which allowed such Giga event to happen.
All of this tempting to think, that amount and quality of such events will soar up. And, probably, everybody knows that such cities as Kyiv, Donetsk, Zaporozje, Kharkov, Lutsk and Dnipropetrovsk are pillars of Ukrainian Drupal community, which allow this community to rise and get bigger.
We have proved that is possible to gather 170 people, easy to make 20 session, not hard to light the Drupal party, and to make 15 commits and several patches on the code sprint is as a piece of cake. The most important thing is to move to the ideal we can imaging. May be it could not be achievable, but it makes us better.
Here is interesting statistics:
- There were attendees are all over Ukraine and some came from Russia and Belarus
- There were 170 people on the DrupalCamp
- There were about 100 people on the party
- There were 18 people on the code sprint
Sessions and code-sprint:
- There were 20 sessions
- There were 5 BoF sessions
- 20 patches were committed or submitted on the code sprint
Internet statistics since 1st of October till 28 of November:
- 4500 website visits
- 30000 website page views
- More then 70 tweets with hashtag #dcdn
- 75 Drupal T-shirts distributed for free
- 2 Drupal related songs were performed on the party
- 2 very young Drupalers (about 1 year old) were on the DrupalCamp with their parents
We will upload slides and video soon.
And again, thanks all! Leave your feedback and place links to the photos in comments of this post.